An overview of the laws governing Noise in Spain and Andalusia
This article provides an analysis of the Laws governing noise production and regulation in Spain, with special attention to the autonomous region of Andalusia.
To whom is it directed?
Expats who are running a business in the region of Andalusia and who need to know more about the production and control of noise, their rights and their responsibilities;
Home-owners who are suffering from noise pollution and want to know how to file a complaint and force the Authorities to take action.
Table of Contents
- First of all, what law are we talking about?
- When do you have to carry out an acoustic study or an acoustic survey?
- Who can carry out these checks?
- The “Acoustic Map”
- Denouncing a noise
- If the cops visit my bar / business / flat / finca with a noisy dog and file a report, what happens then?
- A few definitions and translations