1 person has died, four are on life support and three others are seriously ill after they shared a bottle of guiski they found in the street in Almeria city.
J.E.R., a 31 year old Moroccan man found the apparently intact bottle of generic whisky in a bag with some soft drinks and called a few of his mates round to break it open.
Sadly, it turned out to contain industrial undiluted pesticide.
Ambulances were called to Trajano street at 2:20 pm after a passer by found the all unconscious in the street. Due to the presence of the bottle, paramedics first thought they were all in a drunken stupor, but after J.E.R. went into convulsions they realised they were dealing with something more serious.