Irrespective of the fact that the BNP is a rabble of lower class yobs who just need an outlet to complain about how they aren’t to blame for being thick, lazy and unemployable, I’m not sure that the information should have been posted online. It has no real public merit, and membership of the BNP is not illegal.
Mind you (yes, I looked) the comments are enlightening.
- Guardian plant (‘undercover’ report written for the Guardian 20/12/06.
- Activist. Ex-Conservative and then Lib-Dem councillor, ex-chairman of local Green Party and UKIP member Minister of Religion. Cert. Ed. Hobbies: steam railways
- (aged 15) YBNP Sup Club
- Removal contractor. Hobbies: has own small wild life sanctuary
- Activist Owns microlight aircraft and video camera
- Activist. Will not be renewing 07 (unhappy with local organisation re. “treatment of David Wright”)
- Distribution driver (Royal Mail). Active Odinist/member of Pagan organisations. Hobbies: folklore
- activist – Makes kites with BNP logos etc.
- Will not be renewing 07 (“too late to achieve anything”)
Etc etc etc.